FRIENDSHIPS & STORIES.

Sunday, August 10, 2014

I believe in friendships. Not because I have perfected the art of it or am currently in perfect friendships, but because it is through friendships God has taught me grace and love. It is through friendships I have experienced healing and joy and freedom.

I believe in stories. Not because I have the most outrageous stories to share, but because it's through stories God shows me fingerprints of Himself. I've always loved stories — reading them, exchanging them, and even writing them. When I first met God (and even as I continue to experience Him), He reminds me of the greatest story of them all - the story about the cross and how it radically changed my life.

5 comments :

  1. Amen! Simply and wonderfully put.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading and your sweet words. I hope you are cherishing your sweet friendships and stories. XO.

      Delete
  2. friendships and stories = two things I am incredibly passionate about.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground

Coffee and Honeycomb has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address.

If that does not occur, please visit http://coffeeandhoneycomb.com'.