LINKS TO LOVE:

The EveryGirl shares eleven excuses to stop making in 2014.

Ann-Marie explains how she creates a fade effect on her photos using Photoshop. / I've always been curious on how to give my photos this tone, so this simple tutorial was so helpful.

Fun way to decorate utensils with washi tape

My sweet blogger-friend Amy started this amazing movement empowering women all over to believe in their loveliness. 

Kelly Purkey always manages to find the most BEAUTIFUL coffee shops out there. I developed a deep crush for this one

A recipe for a mint mocha shake - so making this one tomorrow

2 comments :

  1. love the links, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So interesting! I love photoshop tutorials because I am clueless!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground