BURNING THE MIDNIGHT OIL.

Thursday, February 6, 2014

This is the third consecutive night I've stayed up past 3 a.m. but I can't even complain because it makes me feel alive (cliche?). I've never felt so invested and attracted to a project before and it feels stinking good.

If you follow me on any of my social media platforms, then you probably know what this is regarding. (I also apologize for the overload of updates, hehe. But I hope it does nothing but brighten your day.) Once the #TENDAYSOFLOVE initiative launched, I went in full throttle. I believe whole-heartedly in this project and am pouring 100% of myself into it. From planning to designing all the visuals to reaching out to potential partners and overseeing executions, I would be lying if it I said it wasn't time-consuming... It has literally been taking chunks and chunks out of my day, not to mention brain power... but I want to give it my best. My thoughts just naturally start drifting in that space now. No room for half-butting.

My classes are on the back burner right now, but PTL that I am only a part-time student this semester and have the time to do something like this! I am even considering taking all of my classes for credit only so that I can focus on more individual ventures without worrying about it affecting my GPA. We'll see about that—I'm still not sure if that is the smartest decision. A majority of my classes are core major classes, so the content is interesting and something I should be learning anyway.

I am seriously living and breathing these quotes right now. 
I hope one day this means something to you, too.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground