HAPPY DOWNLOAD / 3

Thursday, September 12, 2013



I know you haven't seen one of these in awhile. Once school started, it became a little bit more difficult to find time to just sit and design something. And then just a week ago, my Adobe trial expired leaving me unable to even create something once I did find the time. I think I am just going to give in and buy the whole suite while I can use my student discount. Til then, downloads may be few and far between...

However! I do have a treat for you today. :) Over the summer, I created two iPhone wallpapers for myself and a friend, and I am happy to share them with you as well. My friend had a genius idea of placing bible verses on her iphone background because she wanted to be intentional about memorizing them. I loved the idea of having truth so accessible to you, so I whipped up wallpapers using her favorite verses and colors.

Your phone background is something you glance at so frequently — to check the time, answer texts/phone calls, or skim your Twitter feed. Since it's a place your eyes frequently wander, it's the perfect place for a bible verse! It's a subtle (and cute) reminder to meditate on the word day and night.

Download instructions are super easy. Just "save image" from your computer or directly from your phone. Then, save it as your wallpaper. Enjoy!
Hope you enjoy! Find more designs here

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground