HELLO AUGUST!

Monday, August 26, 2013


I'm saying hello and goodbye to August in the same week. Time is moving so quickly for me right now and it is all too confusing. So, let's just simplify it and start by saying hello...

Hello. :) Today was my first day back at school and I just wanted to get back into the swing of blogging. A lot of things happened this month. I served at J-GEN (a midwest youth retreat) as a security guard, wrapped up my internship at HAVAS, turned 21, moved into my first college apartment with my best friends, became a small group co-leader, and started Campus Cursive. In between all that, Coffee & Honeycomb fell to the back burner. However, I've been dying to share all the GOODNESS that happened, so stay tuned... :)

I know it's nearly September so I'm very late to update on all things August, but it was a month I wanted to acknowledge because it is not only my birthday month, but it is also this wittle blog's birthday month! I started blogging August 2012 when I turned 20 to document bits & pieces of my life.

(Travel back in time with me and read my very first / 20th birthday post here! Or read about my very first day last year here.)


What about you? Have you started school yet? I hope you're having a great first week. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground