E-SESSION PART ONE

Monday, April 6, 2015

Eugene and I received our engagement photos last week and I think I already looked through them 19 times. No joke - to say I am in love is an understatement. The week we scheduled our shoot, the weather was less than ideal... It snowed a couple days prior, temperatures dropped to 20 degrees, and clouds were gray for days straight. I was super bummed because I envisioned an outdoor photo shoot but literally while we were hiking up the hill, to our luck, the sun started to peek out and stayed for our entire session. It was amazing. Jaimee worked her magic around the piles of snow, and the photos turned out great. 

This was Eugene and I's first formal photo shoot so we were pretty nervous, but Jaimee made us both feel so comfortable throughout the whole shoot and we had a blast. We will probably be taking photos now for every Christmas card to come (Oh, Eugene is going to be thrilled about that...) Check out part one below and I hope you enjoy! xoxo.

   

All photos are taken by the wonderful and talented Jaimee Morse. 
For part two of the e-session, click herexoxo



You may also enjoy these posts:

1 comment :

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground