THE TOP 10 SAVE THE DATE CARDS FOR EVERY BRIDE

Monday, March 30, 2015

My favorite part about being engaged aside from being my best friend's fiance and looking forward to marriage  aka a lifetime of breakfast in beds, delivered flowers, and never having to take out the trash anymore - that's what marriage is, right? :)  is the opportunity to combine ALL of my favorite things (design, gathering of people, and celebrating love). Today I'm sharing save the date inspiration and current cards I'm drooling over. 

If you're following me on Instagram or Facebook, you know our engagement photos have been taken by the beautiful and talented Jaimee. I can't WAIT for her to finish editing them - she is just so great. :) I plan to dress them up with pretty words and type to send away to our guests as Save the Dates. I know including photos or even having e-sessions aren't necessary, but it was personally a high priority for me. I view Save the Dates as the first announcement as an engaged couple and I wanted to add personal sentiment and personality to them. :) 

Here are my top ten favorite save the dates for every kind of bride:
10. FOR THE RUSTIC BRIDE...

 9. FOR THE MODERN BRIDE...

8. FOR THE ELEGANT BRIDE...

7. FOR THE HIPSTER BRIDE...

6. FOR THE URBAN BRIDE...

5. FOR THE CHIC BRIDE...

4.FOR THE ANTHROPOLOGIE-OBSESSED BRIDE...

3. FOR THE PLAYFUL BRIDE...

2. FOR THE TRENDY BRIDE...

1. FOR THE WHIMSICAL BRIDE...

I'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU! WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SAVE THE DATE? HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONAL STYLE?

xoxo


You may also enjoy these posts:

3 comments :

  1. 9, 7, 3!
    LOVE
    i love all of them! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like almost all of them, but 7 & 8 are my favorite, mostly because their the most simple, and I love simple :)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground