I WANT / 01

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

A VEST.

That is at the top of my wish list right now. My wardrobe has never held one before nor did I ever desire to add it to the shopping list prior to this season, but after studying abroad in Italy last spring and spotting faux fur vests on the backs of every girl on the street, it sucked me in.


Anyone have one? Anyone know of a good place where I can find one?!

Here are some styles I'm loving:



[ left | right ]
[ left | right ]
[ left | right ]



5 comments :

  1. Old Navy has some really cute and affordable vests right now! No fur ones, but they are still cute!

    Tifani Sipes
    breakfastattifanis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo! Thanks for the suggestion. I actually am really loving all the styles at Old Navy lately... I'll def have to check it out. (:

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. i just snagged a polka dot vest from the gap. they have a few more styles too (solid, fur-lined hoods, etc). let me know if you find a good fur one! i need one in my wardrobe asap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo, thanks for sharing! :) I'll have to check out GAP and look out for good sales... they usually carry some styles I like.

      xoxo.

      Delete
  3. Love the fur vests! So, so cool.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground