I love weekends. And this one in particular is special because today was my last day at HAVAS — not that I am happy about not working, but the fact that every minute of the day now belongs to me. And you know what else?
I DON'T HAVE TO COME HOME EARLY AND SLEEP LIKE AN OLD PERSON! I CAN PLAY! WHO WANTS TO PLAY?
This weekend, I plan on...
- Getting a much needed haircut. Right now, it nearly brushes my belly button. Yikes.
- Shopping. No explanation needed.
- (Finally) talking to a doctor about my balding problem.
- Playing in the grass. The weather looks promising. Picnic, anyone? Frisbee?
- Designing. I only have 11 days left of my Adobe suite free trial, and you bet I'm going to MILK it.
- Cleaning my room. You're welcome, mom.
What are your weekend plans?