Pay it forward.

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Pay it forward.

Lately, God has been revealing that there is greater joy in loving others than there is in loving myself. I realize how much time and energy I spend on protecting myself — my image, emotions, reputation, pride, comfort level, etc. And the more time I spend on looking at myself, the less I can see others around me. But if I have faith and believe that my God is a God who protects and provides for me, then there is no need to be worrying about myself at all. Now suddenly I have so much more time to see others, help others, love others...

God said HE IS LOVE. And so if love is the language he understands and embodies, the more I love, the more I understand and know that God, too. Thank you, God, for loving me first, so that I can accept, feel, share, and learn more about love a little bit more each day.

2 comments :

  1. Hey I just wanted to let you know you can absolutely link up a mint Polycore outfit. ; )
    walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground