THE #2015DREAMKIT IS LIVE!

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

coffee & honeycomb


Is anyone else losing sleep over this?! Oh, just me...? :)

Yesterday was the launch of the Coffee & Honeycomb's (exclusive) Dream Kit on Etsy, and I've been having so much fun packaging, promoting, and of course, selling these babies! It's only been one day but already a handful of orders have come through(!!!) Thank you, thank you, thank you. Thank you for joining in on my excitement and belief in this Dream Kit, supporting this project, and tolerating the tons of posts on my Instaflow.

Creating a planner has been a long dream of mine, but it really started to come alive recently when I began to think about new years resolutions. I thought about what intentional living could look like apart from just efficiency and accolades. Purpose, joy, contentment. How can we be a people who rush less and breathe more, do less and think more — and was there a planner for that? 

Thus the 2015 dream kit was born!
This is the mantra:
Because you were made for more than to-do lists and errands. More than a crammed schedule and a life measured by the amount of boxes checked off. You were made for big dreams, big prayers, and an even bigger purpose. For passion, laughter, community, and the peace to be present. And it's about time you had a planner that empowered you to believe it. #2015dreamkit

Kits are still available in the shop, but there is a limited amount available so I would act fast!

If you're not following me on Instagram or Facebook, join along now to stay up to date on all things Coffee & Honeycomb - including sneak peeks, inspirational quotes, and even free giveaways.

Click on over to see the product yourself!

4 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, love! :) I can always count on you for being encouraging! Let me know if ever want to collab in some way, I'd love to work with you. :)

      Delete
  2. JENNY!
    you are SO TALENTED
    i mean goodness - these are perfection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. !!! You are too, too sweet. :) I had so much fun making them and it's something I would use myself! I would love the chance to share them with your readers too if you're ever interested!

      Delete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground