BRANDING : SNEEK PEAK

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

I plan on introducing my Etsy shop really, really, soon! (and even making it Facebook official. Mehehe.) I already have 20+ items listed including greeting cards, custom invitations, and typographic prints; and it's given me a better sense of exactly what Coffee & Honeycomb Designs is... What kind of home does the work belong to, what kind of work is it, essentially, what is the brand identity at its core. To be honest, it keeps changing. As my taste and style evolves, what I see this shop to be has been, too. Today I made it a goal of mine to narrow the shop down to four main colors: the color scheme. It was such a fun project, but also a tricky one considering I am one indecisive human being and I have a deep affinity for black and white. I tried to venture out a bit into colors that could create a bigger space to work, but still aligned closely with my minimalist style...

Now, I know the shop isn't up yet, but I wanted to give you guys a sneak peek of what I have been working on and this branding process I am currently in. :) I hope you enjoy and get a bit more excited for the launch — I know I am! Feedback, as always, is welcome. Cheers!

THE COLOR SCHEME
SAMPLE LOGOS








No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground