FOR THE LOVE OF (GOLD).

Friday, December 13, 2013

Today officially marks the beginning of the countdown for twelve days of Christmas. Have you started gift shopping yet? Gifting & wrapping is one of my favorite parts of this holiday season. A floor covered with paper scraps, ribbon, and gold trimmings means it has been a successful day. However, this year my finals go until the 19th so I haven't been able to dedicate as much time on gift shopping as I would have liked. These are some of the items I've been eyeing for friends online. Nothing is sweeter than finding gold under the ribbon. (: 




gold



Kate Spade bracelet
nordstrom.com


Kate Spade bracelet
nordstrom.com


Kate Spade black candle
nordstrom.com


Drinkware
zarahome.com


Round coaster
anthropologie.com

6 comments :

  1. Love that candle! I am loving the new gold Anthro mugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh...everything looks better in gold, doesn't it?

    love all of these things! especially the coasters!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that glass and the bow bracelet! such perfect gold items!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a huge gold lover (I know, bad blogger right? lol), and I still love all of these! Especially the polka dot candle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm seriously loving gold right now, too! Especially after seeing that candle and those coasters. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am obsessed with all things gold these days. and kate spade is great!...love that phone case.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground

Coffee and Honeycomb has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address.

If that does not occur, please visit http://coffeeandhoneycomb.com'.