THE BLOGGER'S DIGEST BLOG HOP

Tuesday, October 1, 2013


 photo 0725b17f-f562-4de4-ac58-3c8fe8af97db_zps1f20e1b8.jpg



 
Hi and welcome to The Blogger's Digest!
The Blogger's Digest is a place for bloggers to share their latest {or greatest} posts and build connections with other bloggers. You can also share your blog's social media links so we can all follow along! To get the most out of a blog hop, it's encouraged to stop by and visit others' blogs and let them know you were there.
  Our Co-Hosts This Month  photo 4201309292303369_CoHoststhisone2_zpsb41dd53b.jpg
If you are interested in being put on the list as a co-host, email me: piganddac {at} live {dot} com Last Week's Highlights  photo highlights_zps88bdd154.jpg
1. Play-doh Excitement - Delineate Your Dwelling
2. Stop Solider Suicide - Happily Ever After
3. 6 Words to Say to Your Child - Baby for Scale
4. Painted Pumpkins & Fall Décor - Windgate Lane
Let's get this party started! How to join along:
  • Submit a post from your blog. It can be about anything!
  • Share your social media links so we can follow along with your blog
  • Connect with other bloggers and follow those who follow you!
  • If you "like" someone's Facebook page, leave them a message with the link to your page if you'd like a follow back, otherwise they won't be able to find your fan page.
  • Link back to the blog hop in whatever way you feel most comfortable - the more people who join along, the better for all of us!

2 comments :

  1. I'm so glad I found this blog hop! I've been book blogging for over 3 years, but having a brand new personal blog is definitely daunting. I loved your love letters post...it's giving me great ideas of things to send to my love who's stationed thousands of miles away :)

    http://lovinglifemoore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for sharing. You have done a brilliant job. Your article is truly relevant to
    my study at this moment, and I am really happy I discovered your website. However, I would like to see more details about this topic. I'm going to keep coming back here.

    Google advertisement

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground

Coffee and Honeycomb has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address.

If that does not occur, please visit http://coffeeandhoneycomb.com'.