THE BLOGGER'S DIGEST BLOG HOP

Tuesday, October 1, 2013


 photo 0725b17f-f562-4de4-ac58-3c8fe8af97db_zps1f20e1b8.jpg



 
Hi and welcome to The Blogger's Digest!
The Blogger's Digest is a place for bloggers to share their latest {or greatest} posts and build connections with other bloggers. You can also share your blog's social media links so we can all follow along! To get the most out of a blog hop, it's encouraged to stop by and visit others' blogs and let them know you were there.
  Our Co-Hosts This Month  photo 4201309292303369_CoHoststhisone2_zpsb41dd53b.jpg
If you are interested in being put on the list as a co-host, email me: piganddac {at} live {dot} com Last Week's Highlights  photo highlights_zps88bdd154.jpg
1. Play-doh Excitement - Delineate Your Dwelling
2. Stop Solider Suicide - Happily Ever After
3. 6 Words to Say to Your Child - Baby for Scale
4. Painted Pumpkins & Fall Décor - Windgate Lane
Let's get this party started! How to join along:
  • Submit a post from your blog. It can be about anything!
  • Share your social media links so we can follow along with your blog
  • Connect with other bloggers and follow those who follow you!
  • If you "like" someone's Facebook page, leave them a message with the link to your page if you'd like a follow back, otherwise they won't be able to find your fan page.
  • Link back to the blog hop in whatever way you feel most comfortable - the more people who join along, the better for all of us!

2 comments :

  1. I'm so glad I found this blog hop! I've been book blogging for over 3 years, but having a brand new personal blog is definitely daunting. I loved your love letters post...it's giving me great ideas of things to send to my love who's stationed thousands of miles away :)

    http://lovinglifemoore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for sharing. You have done a brilliant job. Your article is truly relevant to
    my study at this moment, and I am really happy I discovered your website. However, I would like to see more details about this topic. I'm going to keep coming back here.

    Google advertisement

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground