Friday Five

Thursday, March 28, 2013

IMG_5215

Magical dusk at Barceloneta Beach.

This week was filled with several special moments, including celebrating a friend's birthday, visiting Vicenzia, finding a new favorite cafe, and appreciating time for rest. I leave for Rome Saturday and friends of friends have graciously welcomed us to stay at their home for the night and even offered a ride to the airport. On Sunday, we leave for Greece where we'll spend the rest of the Easter Break. Hopefully I'll return with some color on my skin! It actually feels a bit strange that I won't be celebrating this Easter at home. My church hosts a "passion week" revival and an extravagant Easter dinner each year, and although I can't join them, I will keep this holiday in mind and be joyful nonetheless. Jesus has risen, people! Hallelujah! (:

Here are my five favorites of the week. Enjoy your weekend, everyone!

IMG_5149

Sail boats were everywhere in Spain and it ignited a new desperate desire in me to find a sail buddy. Where's a Nolan when you need one? ("Revenge", anyone?)

IMG_5099

Coffee gelato + girl talk @ Amorino.

photo 1

We celebrated a friend's 21st birthday with 21 gelato pops! (Scoops of gelato dipped in chocolate, then frozen) I tried the custard and mint -- both were delicious. Now I'm looking for a reason to make my way over there and try more flavors.

photo 5A new store has opened in Verona; it's comparable to a Nordstrom or Whole Foods. The first floor is a sophisticated eatery complete with an oyster bar, sandwich counter, fresh produce, and more. The design is phenomenal and I found myself equally enchanted by both the food AND branding. I plan on copying this hanging clipboard design to showcase print in my future apartment. 

Happy Friday!XO.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground