Happy News

Sunday, November 4, 2012

My two favorite bloggers, Elise from elisejoy and Elsie from a beautiful mess, have partnered up together to create an e-course on blogging. 

I was really excited to hear the news. It's like hearing for the first time that messy buns are in style. Or that you can buy nutella and crackers together. Or that it's not just you that doesn't shave during the fall. It's every girl.

Do you know what feeling I'm talking about. Pure freaking happiness.

But really, if I want to be serious about this whole blogging thing, I should take a quick tip from the pros and my source of inspiration, right? Maybe I'll check it out.

Here's a link to it if you're interested in learning more about it. http://eliseblaha.typepad.com/golden/2012/11/blog-design-love-e-course.html

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground